Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, I am finally back at work. I was really starting to get board staying at home so it's nice to be able to put my mind back to use again. However, sitting at a desk all day isn't the best for a bad back. Overall, I am doing okay, but this has helped me realize how much further I have to go before I am fully recovered. While my leg pains are much better, my lower back hurts more know than it did before the surgery. Patients, patients, patients.

3 comments:

Cathy Woodruff said...

Glad to hear your back to work... staying home on bed rest sucks. Having a constant backache must suck even more... Hope your feeling better!

Beth said...

Yeah! We can comment again! I hope your back is feeling better.

stevewitten60 said...

I think I messed up my comments when I tried to reset it so everyone could comment.