Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stop the Blogger Snobbery

I know many of you "non-bloggers" read the blogs of those in the Witten clan regularly and have tried to make comments on some of the postings only to find out that you can't. It seems only those who have "joined the club" can make comments. Well, while this is true for some of those other bloggers, I believe in a no blogger snobbery zone. Obama winning the election really got me to thinking. Barriers are breaking down all around us, yet bloggers still don't want to let the non-bloggers on the party bus. They don't even give the modest discrimination of assigning them to the back seats. NO! They don't let them on the bus at all.

Well, I am proud to say this is not the case on my blog. I have adjusted my settings to allow all, bloggers and non-bloggers a like to sit side by side and comment to my postings to your hearts content. So please support the campaign to stop the discrimination by commenting frequently and consistantly. The time for change is now.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I want to ride on your bus!!! Help me sit next to everyone too! How did you do it?

stevewitten60 said...

sign in and look under the dashboard section. It shows the title of your blog the number of postings.

There is a line the has seveal hot buttons: New Post, Edit Posts, Settings, Layout, View Blog.

Click on Settings. u will go to a new screen.

Click on the Setting Tab.

Look for the "Who can comment line"

stevewitten60 said...

MAKE SURE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN TO SAVE YOUR CHANGES